Sunday, September 16, 2018

Waze Affiliate program



I can't recall weather it was Tony Robbins or another 'I got rich, you can also do it easily, just pay me a lot' coacher, but I sure remember the voice - 'there's nothing you can't achieve if you really really want it'. With this in mind, I've decided to try an convince Waze, the traffic app, to have me as their affiliate. Affiliate? Why should Waze use my skills to 'sell' a free app? Let me share the story with you.

The waze affliate program I never took part in
Waze - The Israeli startup Google bought

My experience with Waze & Affliation

It was some time ago when I saw the news about the Israeli PR group who got to work with Waze - Debby communication & PR . I thought it would be easy, I just need to get someone from Edelman Israeli branch Debby communication & PR onthe phone, and I'll get richer then Tony did. Boy was I wrong. I think it was Ron Shely whom I spoke to over the phone. The idea was great but Waze had no affiliate program to offer.

The Waze affiliate program I was dreaming of

Dead end huh? NOT for a Tony Robbins student!! I paid Tony 5K USD to make sure my 'OK, nothing to do here' are over. After searching. researching and taking several SEO masters, I realized I had gold in my hands - my webpages will be the place were people who think they can be Waze affiliate goes to. So if YOU ARE HERE, you can be sure by now - There is no affiliate program for Waze navigation application. Sorry.
 
 







No comments: